Train application

Hello,

Some hints for your application...

Keep the GUI separeded from the application.
As I see it you have to small number of widgets to
gain anyting from a pure object oriented design.

I usally keep all widgets in one file(s), all callbacks to manipulate
widgets in one file(s), and the program logic in one file(s).

At program start you init all widgets and put them in a "start" state.
Then your program logic start to operate and react on external
conditions and put (by callbacks) widgets in new states.

Take a look at
http://www.freescada.com/freescada.php
to get an idea.
(eg - http://www.freescada.com )

Then I would encurrage you to write your own specialiced widgets. There
is good documentations and many examples around.

--
Göran Hasse

Göran Hasse           email: gorhas raditex se  Tel: 08-6949270
Raditex AB             http://www.raditex.se
Planiavägen 15, 1tr                             Mob: 070-5530148
131 34  NACKA, SWEDEN                         OrgNr: 556240-0589
VAT: SE556240058901