GTK+ 2.12.6 and wimp

Hi,

I installed version 2.12.6 on Windows according to http://www.gtk.org/download-windows.html, but I cannot get the wimp theme enigne to load -- all is in the default GTK theme. The archives have been unpacked in the same directory, and the bin subdirectory has been added to the PATH environment variable.

Oddly, libwimp.dll is in lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/engines. Adding that directory to PATH does not help, neither does renaming 2.10.0 to 2.12.6.

Have I overseen a configuration step, or is there something wrong with the current windows build?

Thanks,
Bastiaan.