Re: GTK+ Windows dependancies

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008, Tor Lillqvist wrote:

 In particular, the "loaders" directory is now gone due to Tor's
 decision to build a monolithic gdkpixbuf library for GTK on
 Windows, with all the loaders pre-embedded.  Personally, I wish
 he'd reconsider that.

OK, you are the second person to oppose this change (if I recall
correctly), so from the next build I will return to not including the
loaders in the gdk-pixbuf DLL.

Thank you.  It's not a big deal, but I'm a thrifty Scot, and it
pains me to think of people having to install jpeg and tiff
libraries that'll just take up disk space and never get used.
(Although that's small beer compared to be volume of useless cr*p
installed on most Windows machines.)

Allin Cottrell