Re: Dynamically adding a wiget to a container created by glade

You can add your widget to glade instead of playing fancy container tricks.

Here is an example where you add a completely virtual widget class:
   http://www.gnome.org/~tvb/testcatalog.xml

You'll find the full documentation here:
   http://glade.gnome.org/docs

These docs apply for dev glade (3.5.x), most of it applies to stable as well,
if you need help getting your custom widget working, poke us
in #glade3 on irc.gnome.org

Cheers,
                  -Tristan

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 6:08 PM, Ravee Kondrakunta