Re: Create a GtkDrawable from an X Drawable?

O/H jcupitt gmail com ??????:
2008/8/19 Georgios Petasis <petasisg yahoo gr>:
Can I create a GtkDrawable from an X Drawable?

Sure, see:

  http://library.gnome.org/devel/gdk/stable/gdk-X-Window-System-Interaction.html#gdk-window-foreign-new

Though of course you lose portability if you use the back-end-specific API.

John

Thank you very much :-)
So, an X drawable will be mapped into a GdkWindow. Then, I need to free it?
About portability I don't care, as I already have different code for unix/windows. Actually, I need to draw with Gtk on a Tk window :-)

George