Re: CellRendererToggle with custom pixbuf?

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 10:52 PM, Jeffrey Barish
<jeff_barish earthlink net>wrote:

I am using a CellRendererToggle.  I would like to be able to specify
pixbufs
to use to draw the toggle in its two states.  Basically, I want to toggle
between two images in a TreeView.  When I click on one image, it changes to
the other.  Is there an easy way to do this?

I think the best way it's to make a GDK_TYPE_PIXBUF column and switch
between the two images attaching an handler to the button_press event and
using gtk_tree_view_get_path_at_pos to find if the image was clicked or
another place in the row to check if you have to switch the image in the
model or not.

I've seen that also pixbuf engine based themes do not allow to change the
aspect of the toggle buttons inside a treeview, so I fear this is the only
way to go.

--
Bye,
 Gabry