Query about scale widgets and gtk_range_set_value

I have a dialog box with some scale widgets in. Some of the selections
in the dialog imply changes to the scale widgets. (In particular I have
"round value to nearest multiple of 10 / 100" buttons).

I am using gtk_range_set_value to adjust the scale widgets but sometimes
the changes are not reflected on the screen although if I move another
window over the top and away again the changes are displayed.

Is there any appropriate way to force such a redraw?

Thanks for any help.

John Collins Xi Software Ltd www.xisl.com

Tel: +44 (0)1707 886110 (Direct)
     +44 (0)7799 113162 (Mobile)

Registered in England & Wales Company Number 1977148 VAT: GB 403 9239 64

Trading Address: 3 Mandeville Rise, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL8 7JT,
UK
Reg Office: 2 Mill Road, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 8BD, UK