How to convert GtkWidget into GdkPixbuf

Hi, I don?t really know if I should send this e-mail to that address but
I do need help!! that I?m trying to print a report that comes from an
application built in GtkHTML which has a bug that makes printing not to
be like they are showed in the application. I found some code but it
doesn?t work with scrolled bars. I?ve tested nearly everything to make
it work with no results, obviously :-), and my last idea is converting
all to an image and work from there.

Please try to help me if you have some relevant information, I?m driving
crazy myself trying to solve it.
Sorry for my English, I hope you can understand all I?m trying to tell
you :-).

Thanks in advance.
Samuel Rabadán.