Re: USB Device Dection?

El miÃ, 30-04-2008 a las 11:30 +0700, Soulivanh Anothay escribiÃ:

I like to write a simple application that it shall scan all USB
devices that are currently attached to the computer.
My question is, does anyone know of any C function or a linux system
call which I can use for scanning for USB devices, and also report
back the types of those devices, ex. if it is a normal USB memory
stick, or a big 4 GB SD card,...?

You should take a loot at HAL and libhal:

  http://hal.freedesktop.org

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>