Re: Solved: How to make a gtktreeview column flexible?

On Sat, 2008-04-26 at 12:16 +0100, Till Harbaum / Lists wrote:
Am Samstag 26 April 2008 schrieb Thomas Dybdahl Ahle:
Interesting, and that make the text eclipse correctly as well?
You have to enable ellipsize seperately of course, but then yes, once
the window is not wide enough the text in the "flexible" column is being
ellipsized nicely.

And the trick was setting expand(True). Interesting. In my code I use a
listener on the size-request signal, to change the fixed width of the
column.

Till