Re: Histogram and other statistical graphs

2008/4/23 Roberto Mantovani - A&L <rmantovani libero it>:
 I need to write a program that displays some statistical values so I
 would know if there are libraries fot GTK+ to draw histograms and other
 statistical rapresentations.

There's gtkplot, part of the gtkextra package:

http://gtkextra.sourceforge.net

it's not great and needs some maintenance, search the gtk-app-devel
archives, but it does more or less work.

gnuplot is supposed to allow embedding as the plot library for
applications, I understand octave uses it

http://www.gnuplot.info

but the process is opaque and mysterious to me :( perhaps someone can
explain it.

John