DnD into a read-only textview

Hi,

in a dictionary application I have a GtkEntry to enter some text and a
GtkTextView to display any results.
The GtkTextView is read-only (gtk_text_view_set_editable(textview,
FALSE)) because it's only used to display search results.
And therefore it can't be used as a target for Drag and Drop. This
makes sense generally as you don't want to drag text into something
read-only.

But anyway I would like to enable Drag and Drop for this widget because
it would be just more convenient to drag into the much bigger textview
area than into the small GtkEntry area.
Is there any trick to get around the problem? Is there any way I can
enable Drag and Drop for the GtkTextView even it is disabled for a sane
default?

Regards,
Enrico