Re: key press events SUPR

Hi, Martin.

From the GTK+ documentation for GdkEventKey:

guint keyval; the key that was pressed or released.

See the <gdk/gdkkeysyms.h> header file for a complete list of GDK key
codes.

On Thu, 2008-04-17 at 04:56 -0500, martin opengeomap org wrote:
hi all:

I am working with gnome-ruby today and i have a question common in all GTK
APIS.

are they  always the key codes the same in all platforms??

I want to catch the SUPR button

  @window1.signal_connect("key-press-event") do |widget,event|
         if event.keyval==65535
             puts "be happy my friend you push the supr keyboard button!"
         end

    end

are there MACROS to solves this problems???????

Regards.