GTK mouse position

Dear all,
    I'm new in developing applications by GTK.
    I'd like to get the current mouse poistion and mouse image from current screen.
    After searching by Google and from Gnome library manuals, I could only find XQueryPointer that satisfies
me needs. But is there any interfaces in GTK+/GDK could do this? I mean get current mouse pointer's position
and image.
    I don't want to include any of Xlib's files or using Xlib's interfaces because I'd like to port the
Application to MAC with GTK+ and without X.

--
Cotton Chen