Re: Callback Question

Alexander Semenov escribiÃ:
Hi. Perhaps, this discussion was related to threads?
Thank you all for this! Especialy for the long example, but, it was just an example. I've made an application that works perfectly on Linux but in Window$ it crashes a lot! I've been trying to find a solution (actually a clue of what the problem might be) in any discussion I was able to find about GTK crashes in the internet. In one of these discussions it was said that gtk functions can't be called inside callbacks, that it wasn't safe yet. That, if you call any gtk function inside a callback, it should be done using g_object_idle_add. Unfortunatly I didn't check the date of the discussion, maybe, it is too old.

Thanks.

MatÃas.