problem with gtk-doc

Hi!

Like in topic. Everything works great, gtk-doc builds types tree, generates
descriptions for functions, structures, enumerations and properties. The
only thing, which doesn't is generating descriptions for signals. There is
no information about signals in output html files. I used comment style
described gtk-doc reference (i found it on library.gnome.org ). What can be
the problem? I'm using gtk-doc v1.9 . If you want to see some files of my
project just let me know

I sent this message to gtk-doc mailing list few days ago too, but I hadn't
received any response, that's why I'm sending it here.

--
Cya!
Tom