GtkDialog Activation.

Hi All,

In one of my GtkApplications(Word), I'm coming across a GtkFilechooser.

Basically the application is a just like word.
When I try to open form Menu->open, a GtkFilechooser is coming up.

After clicking into "open" the application pops up a  GtkFileChooser (a
GtkDialog.. i hope so) in the forground.
if my application goes to background (some other application starts running)
and again comes to foreground,then I'm loosing focus on the GtkFileChooser.
The focus is shifted toTextArea of the Word.

I came to know that the GtkFileChooser is active but can't grab the
focus(from  GTK_WIDGET_CAN_FOCUS(my Gtkdialog)-> it is returning FALSE)

What should i do so that the focus goes out off the  TextArea and to start
navigating in GtkFileChooser.
My constraint is that I should not use mouse to get the focus/activate back
into the GtkFileChooser Dialog..only from keyboard I should be able to
activate the Dialog.

Regards,
Ajax.