Re: Spontaneous background colors in treeview

On Sun, Sep 30, 2007 at 11:08:05AM -0600, Jeffrey Barish wrote:
After making some changes to my program (not directly related to the GUI), I
find that one treeview has a background of alternating light and dark
bands, but only for certain data sets.  I never set the background in my
code, so I expect it to be white for every data set.  The program has this
behavior only under Ubuntu.  On another platform, I do get a white
background for all data sets (with the same code).  Does anyone have a clue
what might be causing this bizarre behavior?

Can it be

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkTreeView.html#GtkTreeView--rules-hint
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkTreeView.html#GtkTreeView--allow-rules

?

The alternating colors are controlled by the theme then.

Yeti

--
http://gwyddion.net/