GtkNotebookPage

I have a notebook with a treeview on each page.  I'm trying to reference
a treeview on a notebook tab when it is clicked and compare it to
another treeview on another tab; I'm using the "switch-page" signal.
The treeviews are in vbox's in the tabs and I can't seem to get to the
one on the tab that was clicked.  The callback is like this . . .

void
on_ipm_notebook1_switch_page      (GtkNotebook     *notebook,
                                        GtkNotebookPage *page,
                                        guint            page_num,
                                        gpointer         user_data)
{
  GtkWidget *tv=(GtkWidget *)user_data;
  /* the treeview is in c_page */
  GtkWidget *c_page=gtk_notebook_get_nth_page(notebook, page_num);

}

How would I get the treeview that's on the c_page?  Is there a way to
send more than one object in with user_data?  user_data doesn't seem to
like pointer-to-pointer (GtkWidget **tv) data.

Also, what can you do with the GtkNotebookPage object?  I don't see why
this is passed in since there doesn't seem to be a way to use it.

Thanks in advance,

--dhk