Re: Refreshing GUI to show changes?

Thanks, looks like that works.

lapnect <lapnect gmail com>
Sent by: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
09/24/2007 05:30 PM

cc

Subject
Re: Refreshing GUI to show changes?

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:17:20 -0400
tsangv gdls com wrote:

Once it is finished executing I want the label to
now display something like "filesystem check complete" but when I try
gtk_label_set_text(...) with the new text the GUI doesn't update. I'm
guessing it is something to do with no event being generated or
something like that. How do I get the GUI to refresh and show the new
label contents?

FAQ at gtk.org is your friend :)

http://gtk.org/faq/#AEN602

lapnect