Evaluating bpaths

First, my apologies if there is a better mailing list to target this
question. I looked and didn't find anything that still appeared to be
active.

I'm using GTK+ in a research project, and within that, I'm drawing a bunch
of things using GnomeCanvas.
In particular, I'm using the BPath object a lot. My question is: Does
anybody have any code for evaluating a BPath object in memory?

Ideally, I'd like to call something like EvaluateBPath(bpath, 0.7, &x, &y)
and have it tell me the x,y value of the bpath at a point 70% along its
length.

--
Jeff Smith
Computer Science Dept.