To: <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 2:49 PM
Subject: Re: focus-out-event and GtkEntry

On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 02:49:12PM -0400, Zvi Sebrow wrote:
I need to check data a user inputs on one of numerous GtkEntry's on window, and I need to handle the situation when the entry loses focus (by TABing out of the field, or by mouse control. When I encouter bad input, I bring up a
dialog box.  The problem is I get an GtkWarning and GtkError:

Check the "focus-out-event" signal handler prototype

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkWidget.html#GtkWidget-focus-out-event

*including the return value*, you must return FALSE if you
want the default handler to run.

Yeti

--
http://gwyddion.net/