Re: Conversion functions.

On Tue, 4 Sep 2007, Magnus Myrefors wrote:

I tested my code with valgrind and I got some error-messages
that derived from my own code.I changed the code and then
the error-messages disapperad. I still get wrong values that
seem to occur randomly though...

As Yeti said, you should try writing and compiling a _minimal_
program to test the issue in question.  This means a trivial
program that links to glib and uses g_ascii_strtod to read a data
file and print the results to stdout -- but no pango, no gtk!
The latter libraries are just obscuring the issue.

Possible clue: how are you generating the input file?  Is it
possible that it contains silly stuff such as non-breaking space
(decimal 160)?

Allin Cottrell