Pass multiple arguments to a signal event

Hello,

I can't figure how to pass multiple arguments to a signal event.I'll be very grateful if someone could
explain it to me or write some example.

For example, let's say I have in a window 2 entries and a button. How can I pass the 2 entry widgets to the
signal function for working with them?

As far as I know I can't do something like:

g_signal_connect_swapped(button, "clicked", G_CALLBACK (callback_func_example), here_the_two_widgets );

So, well... I don't know which method to use.

Waiting for your response,
Pau Espin Pedrol <pespin espeweb no-ip com>

This email was transferred using an Office free edition
of AXIGEN Mail Server.