Re: label text in Hindi

Hey,
GNU gettext can help you with this.
project page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/
short intro: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gettext

But gettext did not translate the strings automatically.

Naveen Kumar schrieb:
Hi all,

I need to display the labels in hindi, I tried
 export LANG=hi_IN.UTF_8

But it will show the text in hindi only for stock items.

please guide me how i should proceed to get the text of my desired widget in
the language i want.

Regards,
Naveen
--