window resize and hpanned separator position control

Hello All,

Could anyone tell me, how to make hpanned separator to be positioned in a
special way depending on the new window size?

The thing I need is child1 size to be initially equal to
[(newwinheight-85)*4/3, newwinheight-17], when window is just resized.

|          c1           |     c2    |

Thanks,
- Alex.