Re: GtkRadioButton sensitivity

Ok, forget about this message. All is working correctly. I stupidly didn't
call  the function that contains the code above !!

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Olivier.

2007/10/18, Olivier Delhomme <olivierdelhomme gmail com>:

Hello,

I'm trying to make a GtkRadioButton "grayed out" such as the user can't
interact with it.
I've been using the gtk_widget_set_sensitive() function with no results. I
have the same
problem with a GtkFrame widget.

Code looks like :
gtk_widget_set_sensitive (glade_xml_get_widget (xml, "radiobutton"),
FALSE);

Please note that I've been using this function on other widgets without
any problems
such as GtkImageMenuItem.

am I missing something ? Is there another way to do this ?

thanks,

Olivier.