Re: Add a Scrollbar

You can simple make a vbox and then add the vbox to the tab's window,
then reparent all the frames to vbox.

On Thu, 2007-10-04 at 18:24 +0200, omar crea jusan it wrote:
A simple question:
what is the best way to add a vertical scrollbar to a widget?
In my case the widget is a notebook tab containing some frames (it shows many
contents), so I have to handle the case in which the frames overlap the tab's
height, including a scrollbar to browse them.
Thanks in advance. Regards,

Omar