Re: GtkPageSetupUnixDialog and GtkPrintUnixDialog

----- Original Message ----
From: David Nečas (Yeti) <yeti physics muni cz>
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2007 1:36:55 PM
Subject: Re: GtkPageSetupUnixDialog and GtkPrintUnixDialog

On Tue, Oct 09, 2007 at 10:26:30AM -0700, Lance Dillon wrote:
GtkPageSetupUnixDialog and GtkPrintUnixDialog don't exist on my system, even though it seems that they
should.

They do.

Fedora 7
gtk2-2.10.14-3.fc7
gtk2-devel-2.10.14-3.fc7

  rpm -q gtk2-devel | grep unix

should clarify things a lot...

So, is something wrong with my system?  With the packages provided by Fedora?  Or is the documentation
incorrect?

The Gtk+ Unix printing stuff is in gtk+-unix-print-2.0
pkg-config package.  If you really need to use the
non-portable Unix part of the API, you have to add flags
from this package.

Yeti

Okay, thanks for the help.  It doesn't appear that Fedora 7 doesn't provide these packages, at least not in
the default repositories.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC