Re: Switch contents in the same window

On Mon, 2007-10-01 at 10:54 +0200, omar crea jusan it wrote:
Sorry Yeti, but it's not what I'm searching for: I cannot implement GtkAssistant
because I'm working on GTK+ 2.6 on an embedded system...
Is there another way to obtain what I deserve?
Thanks in advance,

Take a look at using a GtkNotebook for your "pages", and hide the tabs.
You should then be able to introduce buttons at the bottom of your
dialog to pragmatically switch between the pages.

This has been a common way to implement GtkAssistant like interfaces
before the new API in 2.10

Regards,

Peter Clifton