GtkVolumeButton Image

Hi,

I am trying to use GtkVolumeButton.
The button initially appears on the window without any image.
Setting an image on the button works fine, but when I try to slide the control, this message appears on the console :

Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_image_set_from_icon_name: assertion `GTK_IS_IMAGE (image)' failed

I am setting the image like this :

gtk_button_set_image(GTK_BUTTON(vol_button),

gtk_image_new_from_icon_name("stock-volume",GTK_ICON_SIZE_LARGE_TOOLBAR));

What am I doing wrong and how do I make the error message go away ?

thanks,
Sujith
--
http://m.sujith.googlepages.com