Need 2D data display widget

Hello folks,

I need a way to quickly display some 2D datasets in a graph. I don't need any editing functions or other
interactivity, just two axes with some ticks and tick labels and a bunch of datapoints connected by lines.

I've found the GtkPlot stuff from GtkExtra. The possibilities seem to be awesome and go way beyond my needs;
however, I couldn't find any systematic API documentation. I've tried dissecting the example programs, but
they are overfreighted with features and I'm completely stumped trying to do the most basic data display.
Essentially everything just keeps segfaulting all over the place without useful diagnostics.

I'm sure I could figure all this out if I had a week or two, but maybe there is a simpler solution.

Thanks,
--D.