how to hide popup window ?

Hi
i am creating one pop-up window witch contains one widget in my main application window .

i am showing this pop-up window on one button press  event (in callback of button ) at current mouse position
Now i want to hide this window when i press any other widget on window including main
application window

witch signal should i connect ( may be to main window ? ) so that single click on any widget
(including main application window)  will hide my pop up window
in its callback function (i will write gtk_widget_hide_all(popup_window) as a function definition of it)

Thanks in advanced
sphurti

      Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html