Multiple Widget Instantiation

Hello,

I have a libglade file containing widgets descriptions and I want
to use some of those descriptions as templates in order to
instantiate the same widget multiple times.

Think about the thunderbird "find" dialog box where you instantiate
a new line of filters when clicking on "+" button. Each line could be a
template widget from an xml description and a click on "+" will just
add or instantiate the widgets corresponding.

I can not figure out how to do this with libglade.

Do you have any advise ? Is it feasible using GtkBuilder ?

Sorry if this is a beginner's question, but I'm a bit lost,

Thanks, regards,

Olivier.