RE: Unable to catch Gdk::PixbufError
- From: J B C Engelen ewi utwente nl
- To: <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: RE: Unable to catch Gdk::PixbufError
- Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 14:28:34 +0100
From: Murray Cumming [mailto:murrayc murrayc com]
Sent: zondag 18 november 2007 13:22
You should generally catch C++ exceptions as const
references. I've known this to be significant in the past.
Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately, adding const does not work either
gtkmm-list is usually a better place for C++ questions, by the way.
I'll send a mail to that list aswell.
] [Thread Prev