Re: How to set background color for a pango layout being printed ?

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:40:04 +0200, "Miroslav Rajcic"
<rajcic sokrates hr> wrote:

On Windows (GTK+ 2.10.11 from http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/),
when using print preview operation (.emf image format) everything
seems to work,
but I get strange drawing artefacts in the picture.
Individual text layouts are drawn with gray lines either on the left
and right layout bounds or on the
top and bottom bounds!! Some layouts are even completely squared in
Did you solve this? I got the same problem.

Regards,
Enrico