gdk_pixbuf_scale_simple() resizes when it shouldn't

Hi

I can't find where to file a GDK bug so I'll post it here, please file it if you know where.

A call to gdk_pixbuf_scale_simple() with the GDK_INTERP_HYPER parameter for some reason ends up resizing an image, even if the size requested matches the size of the pixbuf I give it.

It's not very hard to check for it myself - but I wasted some of my time figuring out why the images look fuzzy, and I suspect I'm not the only one.

Would be good if gdk_pixbuf_scale_simple() would do a check itself.

Cheers,

Andrew