Re: Telling a widget not to be in the focus chain

--- jcupitt gmail com wrote:
On 10/31/07, Steffen Gutmann <muibase yahoo com> wrote:
So, anybody has an idea what the correct way of leaving a widget
out of
the focus chain is?

I use gtk_container_set_focus_chain() to set an exact list of widgets
for a section of the focus chain.

Thanks for your answer.  The word 'section' in your answer gave me the
right idea:  I placed the widget that I want to be out of the focus
chain in its own container widget and called
gtk_container_set_focus_chain with NULL as second argument.  This gives
the desired result.  Very simple and quite trivial once you find out...

Cheers,

    Steffen