Re: gtk_message_dialog problem

Apologies to the thread.  I keep forgetting to reply to all.

GTK is not thread safe.  But if you code carefully your application
can be thread safe.  You cannot access GTK/GDK from more than one
thread without proper multi-thread protection.  I have no idea of the
internal workings of GTK but accessing from multiple threads without
protecting it results in unpredictable results.

Thanks,

Michael