Re: GtkTreeView: different renderes within one row?

"Vivien Malerba" <vmalerba gmail com> wrote:

I'd like to create a two column list with simple text display on the
left but each row having a different renderer on the right (combo,
spin, entry).

I suggest you then create a custom cell renderer which will adapt
itself to the display you want for each row, and use that cell
renderer for the column on the right.

Oh, I see, thanks.

As I realized now the underlaying model will probably not even fit for
the various types of data in my column. I think I am going to hack a
GtkTable and some widgets for my purpose.

Felix