Re: A humble request

On Wed, 2007-05-30 at 22:45 +0530, Sundararaman wrote:
1) I *cannot* log in successfully with my account. This means that I am
currently not a member of this mailing list. I do not know why I am still
getting all these emails.

Not his doesn't mean that at all.  In fact most list subscribers have
never set their password at all on Mailman.  What you might try is to
have mailman e-mail you your current password (which may be random), and
then use that to log into the Mailman interface and see what's going on.
First I would disable mail delivery, then see about doing the
unsubscribe thing again.

2) I *got* a confirmation mail that I have been unsubscribed from this
mailing list.

I beseech to you, for the love of god, please show me a way out. I shall be
much grateful to anybody who can lead me the way out.

Thanks,

Sundar