Re: Customizing GtkFileChooserDialog

On 5/28/07, Olivier Guilyardi <ml xung org> wrote:
Hi,

I need to add some extra saving options to a GtkFileChooserDialog. In this
purpose I'm trying to access its vbox with:

GtkWidget *label = gtk_button_new_with_label ("test");
gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (GTK_DIALOG (file_chooser_dialog)->vbox), label);

But it has no effect and produces no error on stderr. I also tried with
gtk_box_pack_start()

I believe you have to explicitly gtk_widget_show the widget after adding it.

Scott