Re: How to build a GtkTree?

Am Samstag 26 Mai 2007 schrieben Sie:
You need to insert rows with parents.
Take a look at the definition of:
gtk_tree_store_insert ()

if parent is null, the row will be a "root" row... if parent is
non-null the row will be a child of parent.

Yes, I know that. Maybe I have asked the wrong question...

The problem is, I don't know the iter of the parent entry, that I have to use.

Wwhat I need  is the iter to a given entry; to say it in sql-style:

  SELECT iter FROM tree WHERE content="someparententry";

after that I can use the result value as parent for the new
gtk_tree_store_insert statement.

Is there a function for this, or did I miss something.