Re: Gtk+ icon compiled into executable

Thanks for the response.
I used gdk-pixbuf-csource on image and that worked. Kinda confused on
the syntax where to put reference to new file. Lets say I had a gif
imaged named penguin. Now after gdk-pixbux I have a file called
penguin.h. Now I reference the header file in the hello_world.c for
example.
#include "penguin.h"
but the glade xml file is still calling the penguin.gif?
Thanks again,
Brad

On 5/20/07, David Nečas (Yeti) <yeti physics muni cz> wrote:
On Sat, May 19, 2007 at 11:07:11PM -0400, brad smith wrote:
> I am new to Gtk+ and writing a small application with glade. I have my
> source file and glade file and icon for the dialog. My question is how
> can I include the icon in the final binary

Use gdk-pixbuf-csource.

> so it does not have to
> included in the same folder as the binary.

I would definitely not expect icons in /usr/bin.

Yeti

--
http://gwyddion.net/