From: Yogesh M <yzonesoft yahoo com>
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 1:54:24 PM
Subject: cannot highlight more than one line in Gtk Text

Did a manual installation of linux following LFS and BLFS instructions,

Installed Gtk-2.8.20, Ran Gtk-demo, Now If I am trying to select more than one line from Info or Source tab,
I am getting segmentation fault. I tried compiling with -O2 and i686 compiler option with no success, I think
it has nothing to do with compiler options,

My computer: Mercury KOB 810e FcST motherboard with Celeron coppermine processor.

Is this bug in Gtk or in lower level core libraries like glibc?
I will try compiling with latest Gtk today.