Re: Problems with hpaned widget

On Sat, 2007-05-05 at 08:15 +0200, Klay Martens wrote:
Hi all,
First, I am relatively new to GTK, so go easy if this is a complete no
brainer...
I am developing an app for which I would like to use several hpaned and
vpaned widgets (developing in C on Visual C++ 2005 Express). But...
When I resize one of the panes by dragging the handlebar, I wind up with
errant borders being painted all over my widget. I think it is not
repainting itself properly...

Can you post a small, self-contained example that illustrates this
problem? (IE compilable)

Has anyone come accross this before and have some suggestion on how to deal
with it?

Kind regards