Re: Re: Problem about create gtk program on Windows

Thank you all for your detailed reply.

I've solved the problem successfully.:)

Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Kun

2007/3/31, Vincent Geddes <vincent geddes gmail com>:

Hello Kun Niu

On Sat, 2007-03-31 at 20:35 +0800, Kun Niu wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm new in gtk field on Win32 platform,
> But I've got the following problem
> I successfully created a gtk program and it runs well.
> But each time I run the command, a black command line window appear on
my
> screen.
> Can I disable the black command window?
> If so, how to?

You need to mark your executable as a win32 GUI application.

If you are using mingw, the linker flag "-mwindows" will do that. Pass
it like this:

LDFLAGS="-mwindows" ./configure

Here's some more information about this win32 peculiarity:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-app-devel-list/2006-December/msg00069.html

- Vincent