Re: Thread-save posting of events

Rick Jones wrote:
I've only come across it while looking for other things, but perhaps the
 GAsyncQueues stuff would be useful for thread-to-thread comms?

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/glib/glib-Asynchronous-Queues.html

That looks exactly like the thing I'm searching for. I had a look at the
API documentation before but don't know how I missed that one. Thanks!

You probably still need watch routines executing the the various event
loops (guessing).

Yes, maybe I have to add an idle handler for the event loop with
g_idle_add() (as proposed by John) and do a g_async_queue_try_pop() in
there...

/Tobias

--
NOA Audio Solutions Vertriebsges .m.b.H.   Tel: +43-1-5452700
Johannagasse 42/4                          Fax: +43-1-545270014