Re: Move decorationless window with mouse

Thanks for the response.

I had this in mind also. But how would I detect the movements of the mouse
and where to place the window?

Michael Ekstrand wrote:

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 16:11 -0700, 3saul wrote:
...from a widget in the window. Is this possible? Can I do something like
simulate the pressing of the alt key to achieve this or is there a better
way? I don't want the user to have to press ALT.

You don't want to do this by simulating ALT - the ALT+drag feature is
configurable and window-manager-specific.  You will want to respond to
the drag and use something like gtk_window_move() to move the window.

- Michael
--
Michael Ekstrand
Research Assistant, Scalable Computing Laboratory