Re: Cyclic Dependency

On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 05:09:32PM -0300, Matí­as Alejandro Torres wrote:
Hi all, I know that this is not a problem for this list, but i have
asked in other list about this and i haven't had an straight answer.

First of all, I'm using C and the GObject libraries. This is my problem:

I have two Classes: Contact and Category. They both know each other and
uses the functions from the class they depend on.
What should I do to solve this?

Add

G_END_DECLS
#include "category.h"
G_BEGIN_DECLS

to contact.h after type declarations but before function
declarations (removing the existing #include "category.h")
and similarly for contact.h in category.h.

Yeti